Golf School 2019 Courses & Itinerary
For booking enquiries please select the required course date to fill in a booking enquiry form.
- AVAILABLE FOR 2019
- Coach and Play 2 Rounds with 1 night D/B/B and 2 hours range tuition. £139pp (minimum x 2) Contact for more details
- Alternative dates can be pre-booked. Please contact with regard to availability (Minimum x 4)
All courses are inclusive of dinner, bed & breakfast, tuition and unlimited golf.
If you wish to book any extra nights for your stay please do enquire, extra nights are priced from £45 per person per night including Dinner & Breakfast
Our prices remain the same as last year. Previous clients should call for a loyalty discount on 01754 764822 or 07854698945
3 DAY SCHOOL - 299.00 WITH PARTNER - 509.00
4 DAY SCHOOL - 389.00 WITH PARTNER - 659.00
Previous clients qualify for a loyalty rate, call for details
3 DAY COURSES
Feel your shortgame confidence grow. Concentrated chipping and pitching session with a designated time for bunker play and difficult lies. Your new found self-belief will knock shots off your game.
- DAY 1
- 11.00 Meet at Woody's Clubhouse, Woodthorpe Golf Club for coffee and pre-school discussion
- 11.30 Warm up followed by video
- 12.45 Lunch in the Clubhouse
- 13.45 The Long Game
- 15.00 Transfer to the North Shore for check-in followed by golf. An opportunity to introduce your new techniques
- 19.30 Dinner
- DAY 2
- 09.45 North Shore - 'The Art of Putting' and shots from the fringe
- 10.30 Coffee and video analysis
- 11.30 On-course tuition and course management
- 14.15 Lunch
- 15.00 Optional golf
- 19.30 Dinner
- DAY 3
- 10.00 North Shore - Game improvement session. How to get close to the pin and lower those scores. Bunker play and coping with difficult lies
- 11.00 Coffee
- 11.30 Coping with difficult lies
- 13.30 Ping Challenge. Your chance to win the fantastic Glide Wedge (optional), an essential short game improvement club!
Just a note to once again thank you for a great golf holiday in October. As you know we stayed an extra few days and as expected the weather… Meg and Geoff Davis
9 The Drive
"Tee it high and let it fly" Ball placement opposite the left heel. Try and load the backswing with a full coil then release the clubhead towards the target for those long, straight drives.